What is Stephen Ministry?
Our congregation's Stephen Ministry equips lay people to provide confidential, one-to-one Christian care to individuals who are experiencing a difficult time in their lives.
A Stephen Minister is..
· A child of God who walks beside a person who is hurting to offer prayer, support, and to be someone who cares.
· A lay member of our congregation gifted with caring nature who has been carefully selected and has received over 50 hours of training to provide spiritual and emotional care.
We all experience challenges in life- times when we could benefit from the support of a caring Christian friend. Stephen Ministers are ready to provide the emotional and spiritual care we need when faced with a crisis or difficulty such as:
· Loss of a loved one
· Divorce or separation
· Loneliness or discouragement
· Spiritual crisis
· Unemployment or a job crisis
· A terminal illness
· Birth, adoption, miscarriage, or infertility
· A chronic illness
· Recovery after an accident or disaster
· And many more
If you think a Stephen Minister could help you through a difficult time or to become a part of this caring ministry please contact Ethel Doyle at email@example.com